Go world class with the ultimate author’s website!
Our Insider’s Guide ebook walks you through everything you need to build and operate an author website. Learn how to create meaningful connections between users and your author brand!
Updated May 4th, 2016
This section will show you how to successfully set up, and complete your user profile, with a step-by-step guide.
1) To begin, navigate to the portfolios tab in the drop-down menu.
2) After you have navigated to the portfolios tab, click on new portfolio.
3) From here you can set a title, add a description of the work or the portfolio, and chose to save as a draft or publish it to Bookworks.
Use the Portfolio items section to upload as many work sample to your portfolio as you would like. You are limited to image files (jpg, gif, png) and PDF files.
Click "Upload and edit photos" to open the media pane, where you cal select "Upload from Computer" to browse your computer for portfolio samples.
Note: Your profile information will automatically appear here after you save, so do not worry about adding a name, email, phone number, etc. You will, however, want to expand on the actual information about the portfolio itself.
Try adding a quick snippet about the portfolio. You can have multiple portfolios on your portfolio, so it is important to just focus on the specifics about this portfolio.
4) You can also upload a cover photo for your portfolio.
This should be a photo that best represents your portfolio (you can only have one cover photo per portfolio, though the portfolio can have multiple pieces within it.).
5) Once you're finished, click submit!
Before you click submit, make sure all of the information on your portfolio is correct. If it is not, you can still edit the information, you will just have to go back to the portfolio link to edit.