Go world class with the ultimate author’s website!
Our Insider’s Guide ebook walks you through everything you need to build and operate an author website. Learn how to create meaningful connections between users and your author brand!
by Mark Canter
Two American scientists—Mason, a veteran medic of the Afghan War; and Tree, a research botanist—survive a helicopter crash atop an Amazonian jungle mesa where they discover an exotic Shangri-La. As the former lovers puzzle out the mystery of the ancient city and its all-female society, a strangely beautiful servant girl named Earth-Heaven entangles the pair in an erotic triad that could heal their souls or end their lives
• former Senior Editor of Men’s Health magazine.
• nationally published short story author
• debut novel, Ember from the Sun, published in 10 languages, sold options on movie rights (three times), 11-city national book tour, TV and NPR interviews. The audio book was narrated by Irene Bedard, the voice of Pocahontas in the Disney animated film.
• second novel, Down to Heaven, published in four languages.
• non-fiction writing has appeared in The Baltimore Sun, San Francisco Chronicle, Denver Post, Miami Herald, St. Petersburg Times, Yoga Journal, Shambhala Sun, Writer’s Digest and other periodicals.
• Degrees in journalism and the humanities, with highest honors.
by Colin Garrow
In a not quite Post-Victorian, steampunk parallel universe, Holmes and Watson continue their fight against crime. Based on the infamous Blog of the same name, this indecorous take on the Holmes and Watson stories pitch the detecting duo into Whitechapel, the Western Isles and the Village of the Damned. Adult humour throughout. THE WATSON LETTERS… [Read More]
Shahua is a very magical cat, who can cross time and space, bringing luck and good fortune to those hoomins who deserve it. In Taiwan Mark and Kitty save Shahua from certain death. She/he magically brings good fortune to Kitty and her family of cats. Twenty years later Mark meets Ping, “the cat lady” in… [Read More]
Dramatizes the lives of the Valdez Protestant family and Garcia Catholic family, highlighting everyday Filipino life. Explores how and why religion affects each family according to underlying perceptions of the world and why Catholics have more children than Protestants, and differences between rich/poor, exploiters/exploited, powerful/powerless, men/women. How do they actually come about? Here I narrate… [Read More]
by Carly Kade
Part Three of the In the Reins series Just when everything is starting to come together in life and love, fate throws a curveball at wannabe cowgirl Devon Brooke. She has some tough decisions to make regarding cowboy McKennon Kelly, her future plans and her beloved horse Faith. Devon is devastated when a simple mistake… [Read More]
by Carly Kade
Cowboy McKennon Kelly’s haunting past was a well-kept secret around the Green Briar stables, despite how hard newcomer cowgirl Devon tried to get to know him. As much as he wants to let go of his ghosts and learn to love this woman waiting for him, the grip his demon has on him is holding… [Read More]