Go world class with the ultimate author’s website!
Our Insider’s Guide ebook walks you through everything you need to build and operate an author website. Learn how to create meaningful connections between users and your author brand!
by Mark Canter
Two American scientists—Mason, a veteran medic of the Afghan War; and Tree, a research botanist—survive a helicopter crash atop an Amazonian jungle mesa where they discover an exotic Shangri-La. As the former lovers puzzle out the mystery of the ancient city and its all-female society, a strangely beautiful servant girl named Earth-Heaven entangles the pair in an erotic triad that could heal their souls or end their lives
• former Senior Editor of Men’s Health magazine.
• nationally published short story author
• debut novel, Ember from the Sun, published in 10 languages, sold options on movie rights (three times), 11-city national book tour, TV and NPR interviews. The audio book was narrated by Irene Bedard, the voice of Pocahontas in the Disney animated film.
• second novel, Down to Heaven, published in four languages.
• non-fiction writing has appeared in The Baltimore Sun, San Francisco Chronicle, Denver Post, Miami Herald, St. Petersburg Times, Yoga Journal, Shambhala Sun, Writer’s Digest and other periodicals.
• Degrees in journalism and the humanities, with highest honors.
A little gecko surprises his mother by telling her he doesn’t want to come out at night, that he prefers the day “…when it’s sunny and bright.” Mother gecko explains that night time is the best time for geckos, and reassuringly introduces him to some of the delightful sights of a Hawaiian night. For over… [Read More]
100 reasons to leave, 1,000 reasons to stay When Rose married the love of her life she was expecting the perfect family life she’d always dreamed of, but before her first child was born her husband, Darren, changed. Almost overnight Rose’s life is turned upside down and the life she’d envisioned seemed like an impossible… [Read More]
When a jaded sheriff is drawn to an exasperating woman in trouble, anything can happen Laurel Thomas is tired of experiencing life from the outside looking in. She likes the warm welcome she’s received in Tidal Falls and wants to make a home in this friendly little town, far away from her egocentric family. But… [Read More]
by Rachel Dacus
A new world awaits May Gold. She just doesn’t realize it can exist in the rear view mirror, the past she has studied so well. “Enchanting, rich and romantic, a poetic journey through the folds of time,” says bestselling author Kerry Lonsdale. In her tiny carrel at the college, imagining the Baroque sculptor Bernini’s arms… [Read More]