Attention BookWorks Authors! We're trying something new and fun for the month of August...
How would you like some free book promotion? (Yes, that is a rhetorical question) 😉
BookHub.online, a book marketing portal dedicated to helping authors promote their books, is sponsoring an author contest exclusively for BookWorks members. Here's what you could win...
The Grand Prize Winner Will Receive:
Book Hub 12 month Gold Membership worth $95, that includes the following book marketing activities:
1. Review Requests: Get regular review requests for your books
2. First Chapter Spotlight: Get reader interest with sample chapters to encourage them to buy you book
3. Reader Magnet Book: Offer a free book to build leads for your reader mailing list
4. Newsletter Swap Suggestions: Swap your book into other newsletters with authors in your genre
5. Promote Your Mailing List in 'Subscribe to our Authors': Hook readers into joining your list with an offer
Second Prize Winner
Pinterest for book promotions! This prize is worth $65
It's perfect for:
- authors who struggle to find ways to promote their books
- authors who are not techy—you simply 'pin' your book or reviews or anything you want to advertise
- authors who do their own promotions—you can run all your cross promotions here by simply 'pinning' as you do on Pinterest
- authors looking for reviews
- authors promoting their book launch
- authors with a reader magnet book or free chapters to promote
- authors who need to build their readers list
Check it out at Book Giveaways
Three Runners Up will each be awarded one of these prizes:
Bronze Membership worth $40 which allows the author to advertise monthly reviews over a year
Book Offers Mailer Advertising worth $20 ~ one ad in our newsletter
Review Requests Advertising worth $20 ~ one ad in our newsletter
Enter Author Contest Through August 31st
All you have to do is go to the author contest link below, fill out the form and explain why you should be the winner.
Get creative and have some fun with it! Winners will be announced in early September on the BookWorks Discussion Groups forum. Look for the BookHub.Online Author Contest topic and be sure to subscribe so you'll be notified. You can also post your questions about BookHub or the contest there for more information.
If you're reading this and are not already a BookWorks member, don't miss out. Join our community of indie authors and professional service providers to enjoy access to all the benefits.